httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Beauregard <FB...@fbli.com>
Subject Re: config/952: Some problem with the makefiles for NT (fwd)
Date Sun, 03 Aug 1997 19:31:40 GMT
At 12:26 97-08-03 -0500, you wrote:
>> At 11:27 97-08-03 -0500, you wrote:
>> >
>> >Did anyone grab the changes provided to the group to support other
>> >compilers for NT?
>> >
>> >ftp.apache.org:/apache/incoming
>> >-rw-rw-r--  1 randy  httpd   30914 Aug  1 00:50 apacheallmak.ZIP
>> >

>> I'm the one who provide it...
>
>Yep. Sorry I could not remember your name when I wrote this.
>
>> It support VC++ 4.x under all processor (Intel, Alpha, MIPS, PPC) under NT
>> 3.51 and 4.0....
>>
>> Anyone interested :-)
>
>After catching up on mail this monrning, Alexei raises a good
>point. If you are willing to help maintain/support these changes, I
>think they are a good addition.

I'll do it... it was not really difficult and took me all but half an hour ;-)

>On a similar topic, has anyone here given the GNUWin32 stuff a try
>for Win32? make, gcc and friends are all available. I've grabbed
>the  userutils portion which has made my with NT these past few
>days much less painful. 'bash' on WinNT!  :-)

Strange, I'm going the other way, I'm moving from NT to Unix... do to
reasons of my own (I don't want to start a flame war, so anyone interested
can discuss this privately with me ;-)

Sincerely

----------------------------------
Francois Beauregard