httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: [DOC] ContentDigest, take 2
Date Tue, 26 Aug 1997 01:21:53 GMT
At 12:32 AM 8/26/97 +0200, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:
>ok, here is take two of my ContentDigest doc-patch.
>As Ken suggested I added a note about server performance to the
>ContentDigest documentation (and set "Status" to "experimental").

I've committed this.

>BTW, I'm wondering who will commit my doc-patches I posted in the
>last few days? Should I upload them to /apache/incoming on
> (if they passed the sanity check of this list :-))?

I missed most of them in the flood.  Keep posting them until you get
feedback, positive or negative, I say....  or keep track of them on a web
page some where.

What we really need to build, I guess, is a patch submission engine, one
which can tally +1 votes and keep track of outstanding patches.

"Why not?" - TL  - -

View raw message