httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Apache4NT Installshield install set
Date Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:36:32 GMT
At 02:38 PM 8/10/97 -0700, Eric Esselink wrote:
>Oops, i just saw this at the Installshield website :
>
>The InstallShield5 Professional Evaluation Copy
>will let you use all of the features of InstallShield5
>Professional, but it will create installations that run
>only on your system.
>
>Meaning : we need somebody to rebuild the
>install set and post it on the website.
>
>I have finished the install set, but for some reason
>are some function calls not working...

Okay, so we still need a volunteer for "official NT release manager".  This
person will:

1) be readily available to built the NT release when a tarball is wrapped up.
2) do a significant amount of NT development and thus can do a competent
job, as well as test their release.
3) own the InstallShield license and keep it private.

This is a role that can (and should) be rotated amongst a number of folks.

Any volunteers, send me private mail, and I'll choose one to start and pass
along the download & license instructions.  Eric, I'll presume you're
interested in being this.

	Brian

"Why not?" - TL           brian@organic.com - hyperreal.org - apache.org