httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: got the license for InstallShield
Date Fri, 08 Aug 1997 18:53:56 GMT
At 06:50 PM 8/8/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>>
>> We got a license for InstallShield for Apache NT.  They'll be emailing the
>> paperwork; I had it made out to "the Apache Group", which is what our code
>> license is under.  This is InstallShield 5, with "Packaged for the Web",
>> which means people just download an executable, run it, and it uncompresses
>> itself and launches into the install process.  Woohoo!
>
>Cool. How do we actually get hold of it?

I'll be getting an email with download instructions and the license.  Since
it's commercial software, we'll probably have to have a designated "NT
builder" who is in possession of the license and software at any one point
in time.  I'll let you all know more when I get it :)

I certainly expect whatever config files we generate for IS can also be
distributed in source code form, put under CVS, etc.

	Brian

"Why not?" - TL           brian@organic.com - hyperreal.org - apache.org