httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Followup re Apache 1.2.4 - hardwired accept lock ... message (fwd)
Date Sun, 31 Aug 1997 16:05:56 GMT

This came up recently when I asked the following question but
received no response.

When Jim, Marc, Dean and I put our heads together on this lockfile
issue, I had provided some code that located the default lockfile
location to the same place as the PidFile. That seems to be the
best way to deal with this IMO. Was there something wrong with that
approach?