httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <>
Subject Re: HPWorld
Date Thu, 28 Aug 1997 21:25:14 GMT
	The # of people switching from NS Enterprise to Apache on the
Netcraft survey would be very convincing. You'd have to write some
scripts to get that info from netcraft, but its available.

	Our sales dept is hearing stories from Stronghold customers
about how they are throwing their NS Enterprise into the trash for
Apache and Stronghold.

	I should probably update the Netscape vs. Stronghold webpage,
and add normal Apache to that page.

> On Thu, Aug 28, 1997 at 01:02:32PM -0700, sameer wrote:
> > NS Enterprise still sucks compared to Apache,
> Can you give me any pointers to benchmarks/comparisons/stories that
> elaborate on that? I'm always looking for ammo.
> -- Martijn Koster,

Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777

View raw message