httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: ssh
Date Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:18:14 GMT
> anything of the sort, you're still going to have passwords transmitted in
> the clear. And we move to a dedicated Apache machine, I suspect Brian
> can't disable all non-encrypted access to hyperreal very easily.

	I'd like to continue the discussion about a dedicated Apache
machine. I don't want to offend Brian, I know that he takes great
pride in running hyperreal, but for security reasons I really think it
is important. Perhaps if we bought a machine and Brian admin'd that
one too? But that would be doubling Brian's admin workload.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777