httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <>
Subject cvs question
Date Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:39:56 GMT

Is there I can cvs to automatically tag each file with it's current version
as it's being commited?  (or override the older tag as need be)

Aram Mirzadeh
Apache httpd team member
Key Sig:      BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's
recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking
up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."

Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova, Voice in the Wilderness Part I

View raw message