httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject cvs question
Date Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:39:56 GMT

Is there I can cvs to automatically tag each file with it's current version
as it's being commited?  (or override the older tag as need be)

<Aram>
--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's
recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking
up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."

Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova, Voice in the Wilderness Part I