httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <>
Subject Re: release mgmt, etc.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 1997 19:28:01 GMT
> On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, sameer wrote:
> > 	Can we have whomever is maintaining the status and knows the
> > freeze dates, etc. maintain a page on That would help
> > us all know what's going on with the status, proposed release dates,
> > etc.
> That would require that someone knows the freeze dates which would in turn
> require that they be made up.  As Alexei said, I think the firmest one was
> a week or so again.
	Not necessarily just the freeze date though. The STATUS report
would be nice too have up there too. We have this utility called SPECS
which we use to keep track of things like this here at C2. I think it
would be a good complement to the bugdb to keep track of things at a
higher level. Perhaps I will figure out how to install it on

Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777

View raw message