httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.4 (Fri 22-Aug-1997 10:23 MET DST)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 1997 19:25:15 GMT

In article <XFMail.970822153155.sfx@unix-ag.org> you wrote:
> According to Ralf S. Engelschall:

> >      o The first binary distrubution tarball was rolled with BinBuild for
> >        platform FreeBSD 2.1.5. Marc and Lars: Would you please reroll the
> >        binary distribution tarballs for 1.2.4 under the same platform you
> >  did
> >        for 1.2.3?  Thanks.

> I just cooked binaries for the following plattform:

>  - Alpha/Digital Unix 4.0 (aka OSF)
>  - Mips/Ultrix 4.4
>  - RS6000/AIX 4.1
>  - i586/Linux 2.0
>  - i486/Linux 2.0
>  - Sparc/SunOS 4.1.3_U1  (not yet uploaded)
>  - x86/NetBSD 1.2.1      (not yet uploaded)

>  (Ralf, you can find then in /apache/incoming)

Thanks Lars, I've moved them to the corresponding binary dirs and fixed their
permission bits. And I created another bunch of still missing tarballs:

   - SPARC-Solaris-2.5.1
   - i586-Solaris-2.5.1
   - i386-FreeBSD-2.2.1

Now only HP/UX 10.20 and IRIX 6.2 are missing, but the internet link to such
platforms where I have access to is very very poor... Can anyone else cook a
HP/UX and IRIX binaries please?

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com