httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Michael Kane <mo...@enews.com>
Subject 1.2.3 and fastcgi
Date Thu, 21 Aug 1997 19:12:25 GMT
Greets.

I have been runing 1.2.1 with the 2.0beta FastCGI module installed.  The
server is configured with two different appclass's in <VirtualHost>
directives.  Under 1.2.1, each VirtualHost uses the correct AppClass for its
FastCGI requests.  When I upgrade to 1.2.3, however, all FastCGI requests
are received by a single AppClass, despite the fact that both are started at
boot time.

I imagine this has something to do with the new VirtualHost behavior in
1.2.3.  The relevant portions of my httpd.conf follow my signature.

TIA for any pointers.
--
Patrick Kane
The Electronic Newsstand

- Nisi mihi pecuniam omnem dabis, caput tuum mehercule saxo frangam

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.1>
# Other directives snipped
AppClass /opt/VGNStSrv/StoryServer/config/narcissus-80-1/curl.fcg -processes 4
Alias /StoryServer /opt/VGNStSrv/StoryServer/config/narcissus-80-1/docroot
Alias / /opt/VGNStSrv/StoryServer/config/narcissus-80-1/curl.fcg/
AddHandler fastcgi-script fcg
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost _default_>
# Other directives snipped
AppClass /opt/VGNStSrv/StoryServer/config/narcissus-80-2/curl.fcg -processes 8
AddHandler fastcgi-script fcg
Alias / /opt/VGNStSrv/StoryServer/config/narcissus-80-2/curl.fcg/
</VirtualHost>