httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: make lint and make install
Date Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:02:45 GMT

> In releases Configuration already exists.
>
> For a non-release, just have the script check to see if Configuration
> exists; if not, cp Configuration.tmpl Configuration and just use that.

	Oops, I was unaware. OK, here's my new Makefile.

#
# Makefile for building the default Apache
#
# This Makefile builds either a "standard" or a "lint" Apache. If you
# want to build a custom Apache, read the instructions in the src/
# directory in the file INSTALL.
#
PERL=/usr/bin/perl
SERVERROOT=/usr/local/apache

all: src/httpd

src/httpd:
	(cd src; \
	  test ! -f Configuration && cp Configuration.tmpl Configuration; \
	  ./Configure -file Configuration; $(MAKE) all support)

lint:
	(cd src; $(PERL) ./helpers/MakeLint; \
	 ./Configure -file Configuration.lint; \
	 $(MAKE) all support)

install: src/httpd
	-src/helpers/InstallApache $(SERVERROOT)

clean:
	(cd src; make clean)

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770