httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: More feature-freeze exceptions
Date Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:29:58 GMT
>     There are a couple of things Dean wants to get into 1.3, but not
>     to delay the feature freeze.  I too have a couple of things on which
>     I'd like a freeze variance.  Namely the IndexFormat stuff and
>     enhancing mod_log_config so we don't need to include
>     mod_log_{agent,referer_ in 1.3.  (There might be a couple of others,
>     but I can't remember right now.)
>
>     Anybody have a problem with allowing these to be added after the
>     formal freeze?
>
>     #ken    :-)}

I'd also like some slack (within reason) on the LogLevel changes. I
stalled out on it this weekend mainly struggling with a way to
provide some backward compatibility to the old functions via
wrappers. However, it looks at this point that it would just be
easier to leave them intact and convert our own code to the new
function.