httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.3 (Sun 17-Aug-1997 23:03 MET DST)
Date Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:34:47 GMT

I see no reason to wait yet another day on this. We've sat on this
longer than any. With exception of a couple of minor proxy patches,
it is the same code that we have been staring at for the past week.
Plenty of positive votes. Lets get it out there.

If you don't have time to do this Ralf, let me know.