httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT log_accum.pl
Date Mon, 11 Aug 1997 20:23:25 GMT

In article <199708111909.MAA07701@hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> brian       97/08/11 12:09:25

>   Comment out for now until we *know* how to do this right.
>[...]
>   -    next if (/^[ \t]+Tag:/ && $state != $STATE_LOG);
>   +#    next if (/^[ \t]+Tag:/ && $state != $STATE_LOG);

I still don't know why it is not correct. Ok, it fixed the bug with the ugly
messages correctly but has the side effect hat the Tag info gets also lost in
the header.

I again compares it to FreeBSD's log_accum.pl but couldn'd find the bug.
Seems like I have to jump even deeper into the CVS messages.

Sorry for the inconvenience...
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com