httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Proposed ANNOUNCE for 1.2.2 (II)
Date Sun, 10 Aug 1997 11:07:35 GMT

In article <Pine.BSF.3.95q.970809160919.7198J-100000@valis.worldgate.com> you wrote:

> Am I missing something here?  1.2.2 has already been tagged too, which I
> wasn't aware of...

I tagged it already for the 2nd tarball (the currently existing one).  Because
this tarball should be the final one. If not, this is no problem: We just add
another patch and retag via "cvs tag -F ..". So, really no problem. Just a
little but confusing. But its better to just copy the working tarball from
httpd/dist/ to apache/dist/ instead of rerolling and perhaps introducing new
problems.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com