httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Esselink" <eesse...@sirius.com>
Subject Re: got the license for InstallShield
Date Sat, 09 Aug 1997 07:16:10 GMT
Actually, is it quite nifty. The GUI stuff is easy, like making groups e.d.
, it's the
adjusting files what makes it hard. But since it resembles C a lot , it
isn't to hard.
It only took me 2 hours to learn the .rul syntax and setup functions...
Anyway, i'll upload the entire setup also, so everybody can take a look at
it.

----------
> From: rasmus@bellglobal.com
> To: new-httpd@apache.org
> Subject: Re: got the license for InstallShield
> Date: Friday, August 08, 1997 10:38 AM
>
> > We got a license for InstallShield for Apache NT.  They'll be emailing
the
> > paperwork; I had it made out to "the Apache Group", which is what our
code
> > license is under.  This is InstallShield 5, with "Packaged for the
Web",