httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Esselink" <eesse...@sirius.com>
Subject Re: localization of apache.org content/apache server
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 07:28:08 GMT
Well....

The Message Compiler is part of VC 4.0. Look in :
<cd-rom drive letter>\msdev\bin
and there is a mc.exe waiting for you.
What you created is not resource attached to the WebServer but a
separate message dll ! You use mc to create the resource file, which
you have to compile into a separate message dll.
You can find more info in the mc.hlp help file (same location as the
mc.exe).