httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Esselink" <eesse...@sirius.com>
Subject Re: Apache Regression Test Suite (ARTS) !!
Date Wed, 06 Aug 1997 07:21:24 GMT
Cool, regression tests ! The Apache project is getter more and more
professional...
New database versions at Oracle (company i work for) have tons of
regression tests to make sure bugs are limited to a minimum.
If we have some regression suite available, quality will likely
improve. Over time we can let them organically grow to cover
more and more features.
Also nice would be to have WebStone benchmarks available to
see if performance is up to date (also compared with the previous
version).