httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: config/952: Some problem with the makefiles for NT (fwd)
Date Sun, 03 Aug 1997 17:26:38 GMT
> At 11:27 97-08-03 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> >Did anyone grab the changes provided to the group to support other
> >compilers for NT?
> >
> >ftp.apache.org:/apache/incoming
> >-rw-rw-r--  1 randy  httpd   30914 Aug  1 00:50 apacheallmak.ZIP
> >

> I'm the one who provide it...

Yep. Sorry I could not remember your name when I wrote this.

> It support VC++ 4.x under all processor (Intel, Alpha, MIPS, PPC) under NT
> 3.51 and 4.0....
>
> Anyone interested :-)

After catching up on mail this monrning, Alexei raises a good
point. If you are willing to help maintain/support these changes, I
think they are a good addition.

On a similar topic, has anyone here given the GNUWin32 stuff a try
for Win32? make, gcc and friends are all available. I've grabbed
the  userutils portion which has made my with NT these past few
days much less painful. 'bash' on WinNT!  :-)

-Randy