httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Esselink" <eesse...@sirius.com>
Subject Re: config/952: Some problem with the makefiles for NT (fwd)
Date Sat, 02 Aug 1997 20:45:50 GMT
I'm not experiencing this problem with VC5.0 , build apache on NT without
any
problems. I'm using devstudio and not the command line nmake (but then
again,
devstudio is calling nmake also).
The product notes say you have to use VC 5.0, and not 4.2 .

PS. NT is my middle name, i started with NT 3.1 Beta 2 almost 4 years
ago...