httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject [vote] new PR-slave ;-)
Date Thu, 24 Jul 1997 12:18:13 GMT
Hi,

about 2 weeks ago Dean posted a message and noted that it's maybe
a good idea to have more people dealing with the bug-database.

I'm already subscribed to the apache-bugdb list for a couple of days
know. Although I'm always busy doing things I think that I can help
with this or that PR (especially config-'bugs') and want to offer my
services...

Dean said there needs to a vote on this topic and I should post this
message to the list together with some blurb about my background.

<BLURB>
I'm currently studying computer sciences and electronics at the
University of Siegen, Germany (hopefully I'll finish spring '98).
I'm maintaining several web-servers at the University and other
places (eg. www.unix-ag.org, www.uni-siegen.de, www.uni-media.de,...).
I have to deal with several plattforms, mainly Solaris, Linux and
Ultrix.
And one last thing to mention... I just wrote a book about the
Apache for Thomson Publ., Germany.
The brave may want to take a look at my homepage
http://www.si.unix-ag.org/~sfx/ (that hasn't been updated for years <:-))
for some more blurb about me...
</BLURB>

P.S.: I'm still wondering who will answer *my* PRs if I get the
      job. ;-)

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht