httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <>
Subject RE: srm.conf --> what does srm stand for?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 1997 23:43:32 GMT
According to Marc Slemko:

> server resource management?

Yes, whatever that means... ;-)
> I am thinking of cleaning up the -dist config files...

I expect to finish the companion CD-ROM for my Apache book
within the next one or two weeks that includs some sets of
example config-files for various purposes (basic, proxy,
virtual hosts etc.)... It was my intention -- when I
finished the example configs -- to throw in a mail about
that topic (you were just to fast Marc ;-)).

If someone sees any use in it I can post some of the files
to the list (as soon as they are finished)... maybe some
parts can be merged into the -dist files.

Just tell me if I'm to intrusive with my suggestion. :-)

Lars Eilebrecht

View raw message