httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.2 (Thu 31-Jul-1997 10:58 MET DST)
Date Thu, 31 Jul 1997 18:19:35 GMT
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

>     o [patch.pr748]
>     o [patch.chunkerr]

Don't delay 1.2.2 for these, neither are critical.  As soon as the
solaris hup thing is finalised we should release it.

BTW, the thing that I said Marc had found was moving the SO_REUSEADDR
before the dup.  That worked in a small test program... but when I put it in
apache it barfed.  I'm guessing it's because my test program doesn't do any
forking.  Unless you've found something else, Marc?

View raw message