httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Apache 1.2.2 (Tue 29-Jul-1997 19:14 MET DST)
Date Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:57:48 GMT

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> >    o [patch.solarisdup]
> >      Dean's patch for the solaris which superseeds
> >      "PR#832: solaris -HUP problem with slack fd"
>
>     Feedback from the PR originators who have tested it (one that I've
>     seen so far) indicate this one works.  +1.

Yeah but Marc may have found a method that works with full slacking ...
dunno. I mean I've got a test program that works fine on my box, but I
haven't patched apache and tested it yet.

At any rate the known_bugs page needs to be updated to remove the
reference to the solaris_hup patch ... I'm a little too busy today to do
that.

Dean