httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: I love solaris
Date Thu, 24 Jul 1997 18:57:39 GMT
I'll bet it's related to the signal masking problem that Nathan Kurz
reported... er wait, maybe he only sent that one to me in private email, I
can't find it in the bugdb.  Nathan?  It's not 792, that one is a race in
the children not the parent.

Anyhow the problem is that reclaim_child_processes, and some code around
it is not properly masked.  I think.

Dean