httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_include revamp
Date Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:48:22 GMT
Duh, why didn't I think of running header_only subrequests.

You have to run the requests for includes anyhow, that's how the current
code goes.  It'll just be running twice.

I don't think it'll break the text/x-parsed-html hacks for mod_cgi, since
you can always abort the first pass and start the real work immediately.

Dean