httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: after you finish shooting me...
Date Mon, 21 Jul 1997 06:26:54 GMT
Well if we do it now then we get to hear module authors scream about 5
betas from now when they start trying 1.3.  In or around when one of the
other Great Schemes gets done is an ok time too... but there's no way I'm
generating a patch for this, it'll be huge and there's no way I want to do
it twice.  I want permission beforehand to stick static in front of
hundreds of functions.

Dean