httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: list of open PRs
Date Mon, 21 Jul 1997 06:22:56 GMT
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:

> Note that just because the submitter didn't respond to you doesn't mean
> they didn't respond privately to someone else who did something with the
> PR and that someone else didn't get around to doing anything with it yet.
> (no names, Marc)

I stopped closing your old PRs when I noticed how many there were :)

I think I've closed out all of my out-of-band communcation ones... 'cept
PR#704 which I've got a bunch of stuff to look at still.  That's why I was
so busy this weekend... I wanted to introduce more new bugs so I'd have
something new to fix.  I'm tired of fixing vhost problems.

Dean