httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: config files stuff
Date Thu, 17 Jul 1997 05:00:10 GMT
Can you give an example where this is useful?  I'm not a fan of having
three config files... let alone an arbitrary number :)

'sides if you're going to this effort you might as well make the
AccessConfig and ResourceConfig directives use your ConfigFile code and
ditch the extra structure members.

Dean