httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Pocket-sized Apache server
Date Wed, 16 Jul 1997 23:38:19 GMT
No of course not, they'd throw me off the plane if I set up a transmitter
:)  But just in case I'm going to start carrying a 10baseT crossover
cable...

robr@wired and I were trying to get an infra lan going so we could play
quake on caltrans.  Not quite the same.

The best story of this vein I've heard so far is the group of geeks that
took a 8-port ether hub to a bar and set up laptops and quaked each other
while downing pitchers of microbrew.

Dean