httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Too much going into 1.2 tree?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 1997 02:10:01 GMT
They're not really in the 1.2 tree unless they have an APACHE_1_2_X tag.
For example try doing a:

cvs export -r APACHE_1_2_X -d apache_1_2_x apache

and you should get essentially 1.2.1 (I don't think we've committed
anything 'cept doc changes after 1.2.1).

You're seeing the artifact Marc talked about.

Dean