httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c (fwd)
Date Tue, 08 Jul 1997 19:03:18 GMT
This commit might look weird because of how I added the new files
mod_autoindex.html and mod_autoindex.c to the repository.  I chose to
copy the mod_dir RCS files so that we'd have complete history in both
"branches" of mod_dir/mod_autoindex.

I removed the APACHE_1_2_X tag from mod_autoindex files to avoid hassles
on the 1.2.x branch.

Dean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@hyperreal.org>
To: apache-cvs@hyperreal.org
Subject: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c

dgaudet     97/07/08 12:50:49

  Modified:    htdocs/manual/mod  directives.html index.html
                        mod_autoindex.html mod_dir.html
               src       CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c
                        mod_dir.c
  Log:
  Automatic indexes moved from mod_dir into mod_autoindex.  The mod_autoindex
  CVS files are copies of the mod_dir files so that we retain history in
  both places.