httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mirrors and SSIs
Date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:57:58 GMT
No this is the wrong answer.  I, for example, refuse to run CGIs or SSIs
that I download automatically from taz... and I trust Brian.  Requiring
mirrors to run SSI or CGI means that a compromise of taz can be a
compromise of every single mirror site.

Alexei you wrote a perl script that we use to get rid of the SSI for
distribution, it should also be running on the live site.

Dean