httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: 1.3a1
Date Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:36:00 GMT
On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
> One thing we might need to establish is how many people within the group
> here, have actually compiled and tried the Win32 version.  Ben, Alexei,
> Ambarish (obviously) and myself are the only ones I know of.  I think that

Ahem, I've been using the NT version since Ambarish posted it.  Even wrote
the (minimal) readdir() replacement that isn't GPL copyleft. But I'm
really not sure about the mixed multi-threaded/multi-process model. What
happens to threads currently handling a long slow tranfer when the child
dies?

//pcs