httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Whoa! It works!
Date Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:32:27 GMT
On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

[Good stuff deleted]

> You'll note that I've dispensed with dllimport (in fact, it is
> effectively synonymous with dllexport), and have added __stdcall (which
> you can't do with a .def, so it has to be done this way anyway).

I'm not quite sure I like what you've done with the cpp macros, but I
haven't decided yet. It seems a bit ugly. What does __stdcall do
again?

And I'm not convinced dllimport is uneccessary. I was having some
problems with mod_status, where it wasn't reading restart_time
correctly (which was exported from the core). It may be neccessary to
add a dllimport to mod_status' restart_time declaration to get that to
work. Although you did forget to tag restart_time with your
MODULE_VAR_EXPORT thingy.