httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: NT stuff
Date Sat, 19 Jul 1997 00:00:20 GMT
On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Yes. Go ahead. I'm effectively asleep (supper calls, and I'm tired).

Good night.

I've commited changes that delete the excess Makefiles, etc... However,
I've run into two major snags:

1. I can't get the proxy stuff to work. If I add proxy.lib to the
   Makefile, it complains about all nature of redefined symbols. Not sure
   why. So I removed proxy from nt/modules.c.

2. The ApacheModule* makefiles all want source files in the directory
   "/work/apache/src/" This doesn't exist on my system. This should be

Also, ApacheCore.mak (and possibly Apache.mak) only work for the Debug
configuration; Release is missing vital bits.

This, combined with the lack of docs (which I was going to write, but
didn't have time), means we definitely can't release 1.3a1 today. Monday,
I guess, if this stuff gets fixed.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>