httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: NT stuff
Date Fri, 18 Jul 1997 20:26:34 GMT
On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

[...]

> I'm almost tempted to cave in and install 5.0 and say we don't support
> 4.2 :-)

Sounds good to me.

[...]

> OK, so I'll reintegrate the core modules, and update the makefile.nt - I
> won't blow away the existing DLL makefiles, yet, but I won't build them
> by default either.

I think we should delete them. CVS has copies, if we change our
minds. Also, modules_dll.c needs to be switched back to modules.c, but
with mod_dll added to it. We should get rid of apache.mak, too, and
change ApacheLaunch to Apache.

I can do this, if you don't want to (or are asleep). I assume I can
change the names just with an s/modules_dll.c/modules.c/ and so forth?

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>