httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject mod_dll change
Date Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:54:13 GMT
BTW, I just commited a change to nt/mod_dll.c. It changes the call to
LoadLibrary() to one to LoadLibraryEx(). What this does, essentially, is
to modify the search path for DLLs, should the loaded module need to find
any: If have "LoadModule modules/mod_foo.dll", and mod_foo.dll is
dependent on bar.dll, it will look for bar.dll in modules/ instead of the
location of the Apache binary (then it will look in %PATH%). This makes
more sense, as it keeps modules and any associated libraries together.

Though if anyone thinks that's a terrible idea, I'll reverse it.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>