httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: htdocs/apache_pb.gif scrambled?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:33:27 GMT
On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > But both of these GIF files came from CVS.  Heck, they came as part of the
> > exact same checkout even.  One gets translated and the other doesn't?
>
> Ah..  Of course.  The htdocs version didn't get committed with -kb.  If
> you do a cvs status on both you will see this.

Haven't seen anything additional on this. The proper course of action, I
believe, would be to do a "cvs admin -kb apache_pb.gif", but only members
of the cvsadmin group can do that.

Also, we should binaryize the Windows-only text files, and give them DOS
line breaks. (the makefiles, README.NT) Ben mentioned this last week, but
it never happened.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>