httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject ABOUT_APACHE error
Date Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:08:40 GMT
Hmm. Surprising I didn't notice this the first time around; I just
realized that the ABOUT_APACHE file lists me as being associated with
"Nueva High School, California." There is, however, no such thing. I
attended the Nueva Middle School, and I do still make use of the Internet
account I received at the time. I attended high school at the Crystal Springs
Uplands School. So the entry's wrong.

But I graduated in June and although I'll be a student at
Stanford University this fall, I haven't started yet, so I'm not quite
sure what (at this time) the appropriate entry should be. Does anyone
happen to know?

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>