httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Patches to 1.3
Date Wed, 02 Jul 1997 18:12:40 GMT
In the last week, I've sent a couple of patches to the list, for which
I've gotten little or no response. Did people miss them?

1. I sent a patch to add AliasMatch, ScriptAliasMatch and RedirectMatch to
mod_alias (enabling regex) and DirectoryMatch, FilesMatch and
LocationMatch to http_core. There was sufficient interest in an earlier
version of this patch that used a different syntax. Could I get a couple
of +1s?

2. I wondered if the default server root on Windows shouldn't be changed
from "/usr/local/etc/httpd" (which is much more useful on Unix than
Windows) to something like "/apache" (Marc commented that it should be
lowercase, which I'll agree to). Does anyone want to complain about this?
Otherwise, I'll just go ahead and commit it.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>