httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: anonymous CVS access
Date Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:36:46 GMT
Actually, some arrangement like that wouldn't suprise me that much.  You
would have to know the right people though.

I would prefer it if UUnet would bring a T3 to my door.  Of course, they
would have to bring it a couple of hundred kilometers... nothing like
trying to find bandwidth with a provider that can talk BGP in a city where
uunet only has a single T1.  When the telco costs for that T1 over a
couple of hundred kilometers are around $15k CDN... sigh.  Grumble.

We could certainly host it here, but... well... I'm not in California.
Sometimes I wish... but then I remember I would have to be in California
and quickly think again.