httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: list of open PRs
Date Mon, 21 Jul 1997 06:13:58 GMT
On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> How long should we leave a PR that's waiting for user-response before we
> close it?  I usually give them a month or two.

A couple of weeks for the typical (eg. do you have xxx in your config)
question would be fine, perhaps longer for something harder (eg. please
rewrite Apache as a threaded program with a fixed API and some sort of IO
layering).

Note that just because the submitter didn't respond to you doesn't mean
they didn't respond privately to someone else who did something with the
PR and that someone else didn't get around to doing anything with it yet.
(no names, Marc)