httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Adding a connexion-handler hook
Date Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:37:46 GMT
On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Alexei Kosut wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
> >     A while ago there was some discussion about adding a callback hook
> >     to the API to allow modules to get access at connexion time.  I
> >     seem to remember general concensus that it would be a Good
> >     Thing(tm), but no hard plans.
>
> The word is connection, by the way :)

Are all threads recurring?  <g>  We have been through this before...

The word is connexion if you feel like spelling it that way.  Honest, it
is in the dictionary.  Although some would claim it went out of style
several thousand years ago...

<RANT TYPE="COMPLETELY UNRELATED">
Grr.  I hate usenet.  400000 articles a
day of crap and I still have to force the poor box to open wider to cram
more in.  I remember the days when I got a full newsfeed over a 28.8k
modem.  That was useful.
</RANT>