httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/htdocs/manual/misc FAQ.html
Date Mon, 14 Jul 1997 20:03:43 GMT
Many moons ago, before I existed in this plane of being, there was a site.
It was organized on a way.  That way has since passed on to better things.
We have a new way.

Many links point to the old way, however.  They have not moved on as it
has.  symlinks help ease the painful transition from the old way to the
new way.

That's what I recall anyway; again, YMMV since this is all recollections
from before I was around...