httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: htdocs/apache_pb.gif scrambled?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 1997 06:48:37 GMT
The two files are the same for me, in a fresh checkout.  Using cvs 1.9.2
over ssh.

Perhaps your version of cvs is too old.  If so, get a newer one.  Perhaps
it is too new.  If so, get an older one.  Perhaps it is just right.  If
so, it just doesn't like you.

CVS isn't entirely friendly with binary files.  Check out exactly how the
two differ to see if you can see anything obvious like bogus keyword
substituion.  Try a checkout again.

Are you using any of the -k options to cvs checkout?