httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: nt conf files
Date Fri, 11 Jul 1997 18:48:09 GMT
IMHO the dist config files could require a large rewrite anyway plus a
processor to put in the right directories, but...

I guess short-term solution is probably easiest to create a couple new
files.  Not sure if it is best to make a seperate directory (which could
confuse people into thinking the conf files for NT should stay in that
directory) or just something like httpd.conf-dist-nt.