httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c
Date Thu, 10 Jul 1997 04:44:50 GMT
My preference: change the index module so you can give it a
strftime()/sprintf() type string that specifies what information to
include and how to format it.  Things could include filename, size in
different units, atime/ctime/mtime, owner, days since modified, etc.  I
think that would be cool and more useful than specific directives to
alter the width of this or that.