httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3
Date Mon, 07 Jul 1997 00:15:12 GMT
I think the real long-term solution to this is replacing AllowOverride
(well, expanding; we still want to be able to control groups of
directives) with the ability to control individual directives, including
what arguments can be given.  The problem is that this is a major change
so it hasn't been done yet.